Today is the last work day before the long holiday weekend and I’m glad I was able to catch up everything I needed to do at my accounting work. Nothing feels better than having to finally get that fresh air you’ve been grasping to breathe after days of being underwater.
I bet we would feel that same feeling once this war against COVID-19 is over. While we’re looking forward to that day, I agree with Jasmine Star sending me an email about not letting such virus get in the way of JOY we are ought to enjoy in our daily lives(aside from it was her birthday yesterday. Hey, Happy Birthday, J*!).
So I’m joining her to list down 5 things I’m thankful for:
- More time to pray with the most supportive spiritual family
- A healthy family who makes group chats more fun and exciting (Our family group chats have never been so alived!)
- A revived passion for gardening – and dream to have our own succulent farm
- My grandma who cooks us the best food, my grandpa who cheers our daughter when she doesn’t like to eat and my brother who does the groceries
- The realization that it’s okay not to be busy
Yes, I’m thankful for these.
Can you join me in listing 5 things you are thankful for? Let’s ROAR the world with OPTIMISM!
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.Philippians 4:8 NIV